The ESPO (Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation) Strategic HR Services framework is an agreement through which customers within local and central government, arm’s length bodies, education establishments, housing associations, emergency services, the NHS and not-for-profit organisations can solve all their resourcing challenges whether looking for support in recruiting, managing or transiting a single individual to thousands of staff.
The framework enables all parts of the sector to engage Hays across the full end-to-end spectrum of Hays’ service offerings in an easy to engage mechanism that can be aligned to the specific needs of each customer. With many organisations looking to engage HR and recruitment partners quickly, whilst still fully compliant with EU procurement regulations, the ESPO Strategic HR Services framework removes unnecessary procurement costs and enables same-day service engagement.
Hays already provides over 1,500 public services organisations with a wide range of solutions including; temporary and permanent recruitment, recruitment outsourcing, managed service programmes, executive search and interim management, assessment and selection services, e-recruitment platforms and digital solutions, and career transition and outplacement services across the UK.
Our continued growth in this area has led Hays to be appointed as a Strategic Supplier to the UK Government, evidence of the high quality and robustness of our recruitment solutions, and the effective resourcing outcomes they deliver.
David Saunders, Director of Hays Public Services, commented: “At a time of significant change in the way public services are delivered, this new framework will enable our existing and new customers to rapidly engage the talent they require through recruitment solutions tailored to their own operational needs. Delivery will span across our entire business, so the framework is a key strategic win for us.”
For further press information please contact:
Claire Fowler, Hays
T. 020 7200 3760
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2014 the Group employed 8,237 staff operating from 237 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2014:
– the Group reported net fees of £724.9 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £140.3 million;
– the Group placed around 57,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 212,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 24% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 42% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 34% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 59% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 41% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
Procurement experts ESPO have over 30 years of experience in providing procurement solutions, tailored advice and training for the public sector. We’re 100% owned by the public sector, any surplus we make after recovering our costs is returned back to the public purse.
- The Education Sector (Schools, Academies, Colleges and Universities)
- Local Authorities
- Central Government Agencies and Ministries
- The NHS and Emergency Services (Blue Light Sector)
- The Third Sector including Charities and Voluntary Organisations