Hays, the leading recruiting expert, has been named as best B2B professional and financial services organisation for the content programme to support the Hays Journal at the International Content Marketing Awards 2013. The awards are in their fifth year and recognise excellence in content marketing. The winners were chosen by a panel of industry judges that included the creative strategist from Facebook, the head of corporate affairs from the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the features editor from Marketing Week.
Hays Journal is a bi-annual publication which provides insight and news for HR and recruitment professionals on the ever-changing world of work. The judges were particularly impressed with the broad array of channels used in promoting the Hays Journal, including a bi-annual print title, an iOS app version of the publication, and the distribution of the print version in first- and business-class airport lounges around the world.
Sholto Douglas – Home, Group Marketing Director at Hays, comments: “We are proud to be recognised for the success of the Hays Journal, which has made a significant impact in presenting Hays as a leading commentator on key developments impacting the global world of work. Winning this award goes a long way to proving the strength of our content marketing programme, demonstrated in a unique publication that provides the global HR and recruitment industry with respected, valued insight into the important issues that matter to them.”
To read the latest issue of the Hays Journal visit www.hays-journal.com or via the Hays Journal iPad app. Printed copies are available on request.
Note to Editors
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2013 the Group employed 7,840 staff operating from 239 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2013:
– the Group reported net fees of £719 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £125.5 million;
– the Group placed around 53,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 182,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 29% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 40% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 31% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 59% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 41% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7200 3760