The Employees’ Choice Awards campaign, now in its eighth year, relies solely on the input of employees, who elect to provide feedback on their jobs, work environments and companies via Glassdoor.
Current and former employees shared their experience at Hays, rating their satisfaction in key factors such as career opportunities, compensation, work-life balance, management and culture, as well as sharing any downsides to working for the company.
Sandra Henke, Director of People & Culture at Hays UK & Ireland, said: “We are proud to be recognised in the top two best places to work in the UK. For the second year running our own employees, those who know our company and culture best, have helped us achieve this award. We are delighted to be rated so highly across all industry sectors, and to be the highest rated recruiter in the list. This award will help us attract even more of the best people to work with us.”
View the complete list of the Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2016 in the UK: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Best-Places-to-Work-UK-LST_KQ0,22.htm
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7200 3760
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2015 the Group employed 9,023 staff operating from 240 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2015:
– the Group reported net fees of £764.2 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £164.1 million;
– the Group placed around 63,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 200,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 23% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 41% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
Glassdoor is the most transparent jobs and career marketplace that is changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent. Glassdoor combines free and anonymous reviews, ratings and salary content with job listings to help job seekers find the best jobs and address critical questions that come up during the job search, application, interview and negotiation phases of employment. For employers, Glassdoor offers recruiting and employer branding solutions to help attract high-quality candidates at a fraction of the cost of other channels. In addition, Glassdoor operates one of the most popular job apps on iOS and Android platforms. The company launched in 2008 and has raised approximately $160 million from Google Capital, Tiger Global, Benchmark, Battery Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures, DAG Ventures, Dragoneer Investment Group, and others.
Glassdoor.com is a registered trademark of Glassdoor, Inc.
The Best Places to Work are determined using company reviews shared by UK-based employees between November 3, 2014 and November 1, 2015. To be considered for the UK list, a company must have at least 25 Glassdoor-approved company reviews from current and former employees during the window of eligibility. The final list is compiled based on Glassdoor’s proprietary algorithm, and takes into account quantity, quality and consistency of reviews. To request complete methodology, email email@example.com.