The ranking is based on the views of students who took part in Hays’ undergraduate internship scheme. In the 2013-14 academic year over 90 interns completed placements in Hays offices across the UK and Ireland.
Sandra Henke, Director of People & Culture at Hays said: “Recognition by organisations such as Rate My Placement is testament to the hard work we have been doing to achieve our goal of becoming a leading graduate employer. We are the only recruiter in the top 30 and faced competition from leading consumer names.
Over the past year we have welcomed 90 interns into our business and have been delighted with the feedback we have received from the students and their managers, and hope that many will return when they complete their studies.
Our mission is to become an employer of choice for high calibre individuals and this success demonstrates how far we have already come. We offer interns access to our world-leading training and development programmes and many return to us as graduates, benefiting from a structured career path and regular feedback to help them reach their potential.”
The ranking is based on factors including the average rating given by reviewers on the website and the range of intern and graduate schemes offered.
For more information on careers at Hays visit www.hays.co.uk/work-at-hays
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7200 3760
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2014 the Group employed 8,237 staff operating from 237 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2014:
– the Group reported net fees of £724.9 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £140.3 million;
– the Group placed around 57,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 212,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 24% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 42% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 34% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 59% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 41% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA