The Lancaster office, on North Road in the City, will be home to recruitment consultants recruiting for professionals in the education, finance, office support and construction sectors. The team at the new office on St James Row, Burnley, will recruit for roles in finance, office support, human resources and education and will manage recruitment for engineering businesses across Lancashire.
Jeff Taylor, Director at Hays in the North West, commented on the opening of the new offices: “The opening of these two new offices is a sign of the many exciting opportunities for job seekers across Lancashire and the South Lakes areas. We have been part of the business community in Lancashire for well over 20 years, and have seen a recent boost to local job prospects thanks to investment in infrastructure in the region.
Both Lancaster and Burnley have competitive jobs markets and employers and jobseekers alike need to be able to understand where the opportunities are for their business and careers. By opening these new offices we will be able to bring our consultants’ excellent networks and knowledge of these professions closer to businesses and individuals in Lancaster and Burnley.”
The new offices join Hays’ network of 11 offices across the North West of England, and 100 offices in the UK and Ireland.
For more information call the team in Lancaster on 01524 532331 or Burnley on 01282 402161.
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 31 December 2015 the Group employed 9,420 staff operating from 248 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2015:
– the Group reported net fees of £764.2 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £164.1 million;
– the Group placed around 63,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 200,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 23% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 41% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA