The list saw Hays placed alongside EY, BP, Financial Times and McKinsey & Company in the five most influential brands on LinkedIn in the UK. The score quantifies the influence that brands have on LinkedIn through their content marketing and level of engagement from their followers.
Hays is the world’s most followed recruitment agency on LinkedIn and the 17th most followed company worldwide with over 1 million followers connecting directly to a community of more than 65 million people worldwide through the connections of its followers.
UK followers represent over 118,000 of the total one million followers internationally making Hays now the sixth most followed company in the UK and the most followed within its industry.
For more information about Hays visit www.hays.co.uk
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 31 December 2014 the Group employed 8,748 staff operating from 244 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2014:
– the Group reported net fees of £724.9 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £140.3 million;
– the Group placed around 57,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 212,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 24% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 42% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 34% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 59% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 41% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
For further information
0207 200 3760