Hays is now the fifth most influential brand in the UK on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network on the internet.
LinkedIn used its own engagement rates score for brands to determine the list, which saw traditional brands claim the top spots. Hays was placed next to brands including the Financial Times, Ernst & Young, BP, Unilever, BBC, British Airways, HSBC, GSK and Eurostar. The report showcased the top 20 most influential UK brands on LinkedIn.
Hays is the world’s most followed recruitment agency on LinkedIn and the 25th most followed company worldwide with over 600,000 followers connecting directly to a community of more than 282 million professionals.
Hays’ LinkedIn groups cover specialist professional areas and geographies enabling members to better engage with professional peer groups around focused and thoughtful content across.
Hays is continually investing in developing market leading integrated digital technologies, global databases and extensive, sophisticated search capability supported by Google.
For more information about Hays visit www.hays.co.uk
Note to Editors
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2013 the Group employed 7,840 staff operating from 239 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2013:
– the Group reported net fees of £719 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £125.5 million;
– the Group placed around 53,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 182,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 29% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 40% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 31% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 59% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 41% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7200 3760