Hays, the leading recruiting expert, is a hosting an open day at its Crawley office in response to an increase in new job opportunities in the area. The open day will be held on 13 February 2014 at Hays’ new office at 2nd Floor, Stirling House, Crawley. Jobseekers can drop in between 8am and 7.30pm to speak to experienced consultants and discuss their employment options.
Helen Kirk-Brown, Director for Hays in Crawley comments: “We have seen a noticeable increase in job opportunities in Crawley in the last 3 months, and our open day will help local job hunters to find out more about the career choices available to them. There are lots of opportunities for experienced professionals in the area, including in accountancy, education, procurement and HR. We are seeing more businesses relocating to Crawley and existing companies expanding, so expect job opportunities to increase this year.
We look forward to welcoming jobseekers to our new offices at Stirling House to ask their questions to our expert consultants. Our recruiters will be on hand to answer questions on the current job market in the area and give advice on CV writing and interview techniques.”
To secure your place at the open day or for further information contact Anna Crocker on 01293 220402.
Note to Editors
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2013 the Group employed 7,840 staff operating from 239 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2013:
– the Group reported net fees of £719 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £125.5 million;
– the Group placed around 53,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 182,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 29% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 40% in Continental Europe &RoW (CERoW) and 31% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 59% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 41% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7200 3760