Hays is the first recruiter to ever receive this award, which was awarded by a panel of independent judges in recognition of the Hays payroll team striving towards excellence through encouraging professional and personal development aligned with corporate goals, and demonstrating the impact payroll has on the overall business.
Paul Schofield, Head of Transactional Operations at Hays UK, commented on his team’s award win: “We are so pleased to win the CIPP in-house team of the year award. This recognises the dedication of our payroll team and the service we offer to both our temporary contractors and our permanent staff. I am delighted that, in a category with stiff competition, we won this award.”
This award follows the Payroll Assurance Scheme (PAS) accreditation awarded to Hays by the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP). The CIPP PAS accreditation helps to demonstrate the high standards that Hays adheres to with its payroll processes and procedures. It shows that they are fit for purpose, comply with current government legislation and that they can adapt to legislative changes.
For further press information contact:
T. 0207 200 3760
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2015 the Group employed 9,023 staff operating from 240 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2015:
– the Group reported net fees of £764.2 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £164.1 million;
– the Group placed around 63,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 200,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 23% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 41% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA