Hays plc, the global recruiting experts, announces an extension of its on-going relationship with LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network on the internet.
Hays is already the world’s most followed recruiting consultancy on LinkedIn, with over 112,000 followers connecting directly to a community of more than 35 million professionals.
This new deal will see Hays increase the number of its specialist consultants with access to LinkedIn’s Talent Solutions and bring thousands more jobs to LinkedIn’s 187 million members worldwide.
In addition Hays is also planning to expand its current network of LinkedIn Groups which already reach an audience of 56,000 LinkedIn members across 20 countries.
These communities cover specialist professional areas and geographies enabling members to better engage with professional peer groups around focused and thoughtful content across all of Hays’ geographies and professional specialist areas.
Recent figures show that LinkedIn counts executives from all 2011 Fortune 500 companies as members and its talent solutions are used by 85 of the Fortune 100 companies.
This latest development builds on the significant investment Hays has made in recent years in developing market leading integrated digital technologies, global databases and extensive, sophisticated search capability supported by Google.
Alistair Cox, CEO of Hays plc, said:
“The recruitment industry is at a critical junction in the relationship between the rapidly developing world of social media and the more established world of recruitment. In order to thrive in this evolving world, we have continually positioned ourselves at the forefront of the digital evolution of recruitment and are now using these technologies to lead the development of deeper, longer-lasting relationships with our clients and candidates. The further strengthening of our relationship with LinkedIn gives us greater access to one of the best professional recruiting platforms available today, better enabling us to power the world of work in the digital age.”
David Cohen, Director LinkedIn Talent Solutions Northern Europe, said:
“Because LinkedIn is focused on connecting talent with opportunity at massive scale, we are excited about Hays advancing its relationship with LinkedIn. Hays have proven to be one of the most forward thinking recruitment consultancies and its adoption of LinkedIn is a testament to where we believe the industry is headed.”
Freida Moore +44 207 391 6652
Liz Morley + 44 207 379 5151
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2012 the Group employed 7,800 staff operating from 245 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2012:
– the Group reported net fees of £734 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £128 million;
– the Group placed around 55,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 182,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 33% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 36% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 31% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 56% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 44% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
- follow Hays on LinkedIn