Following a competitive tender Hays Talent Solutions has been awarded a contract with Amey, one of the UK’s leading public services providers. The three year Managed Service Provider (MSP) contract will cover the UK contingent workforce for the organisation, which operates across consulting, the built environment, government and utilities.
Hays’ historical understanding of the customer’s business areas was critical to developing a creative bid that met the needs of the organisation. Hays’ track record in MSP contracts, combined with specialist insight into all the markets Amey operates across ensured it could meet all of Amey’s complex requirements. Central to the win is the use of Hays’ proprietary Vendor Management System technology, 3 Story Software. It offers a number of benefits including greater visibility of management information, better system control and a more agile system which is responsive to changing requirements.
Richard Jackson, Managing Director of Hays Talent Solutions, says: “We are immensely proud of this win and are looking forward to working with Amey to optimise their use of contingent workers. Amey’s diverse workforce spans the public and private sector, and across all skills, from frontline workers to senior management, so it needed a recruiter that could effectively manage this diversity without compromising on the quality of the talent. We look forward to bringing our insight, experience and knowledge to Amey’s contingent workforce.”
For further information visit www.hays.com/talentsolutions
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 31 December 2013 the Group employed 7,979 staff operating from 240 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2013:
- the Group reported net fees of £719 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £125.5 million;
- the Group placed around 53,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 182,000 people into temporary assignments;
- 29% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 40% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 31% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
- the temporary placement business represented 59% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 41% of net fees;
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
For further press information please contact:
Claire Fowler, Hays
T. 0207 200 3760