Jackie Christian from Welbourne Primary in Haringey was awarded the Temp of the Term award in recognition of her work as a hugely dedicated teaching assistant, working within the Nursery class.
Jackie said: “I am thrilled to have won this award, Welbourne Primary School is a welcoming place to work.”
Welbourne Primary Head teacher Ms Duggal said "Ms Christian has shown a wonderful commitment to the pupils of Welbourne Primary."
Jade Colley a recruiter from Hays in Enfield said: “We are pleased to be able to recognise the vital role that our excellent supply support staff play in schools across Haringey. Teaching assistants like Jackie show how much of an impact supply support staff can make on a school and its pupils, we extend our congratulations to Jackie on her award.”
For further information on local recruitment opportunities please visit www.hays.co.uk/education
For further press information contact:
T. 0203 040 0282
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 31 December 2015 the Group employed 9,420 staff operating from 248 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2015:
– the Group reported net fees of £764.2 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £164.1 million;
– the Group placed around 63,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 200,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 23% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 41% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA