There’s just one week left to nominate an exceptional personal assistant for the Executive PA Magazine | Hays Awards 2013. If you want to recognise the contribution your PA makes by giving them a chance to win a luxury trip to Los Angeles, nominate them by Friday 23 August.
PAs, their bosses and colleagues can all nominate a PA to recognise their hard work and commitment to the profession, and the winners will be announced at an awards dinner in London in October.
For the second year Hays PA & Secretarial, the leading recruiting expert, has joined forces with Executive PA Magazine to recognise the achievements of the best secretaries, personal assistants (PAs) and executive assistants in the UK.
Geoff Sims, Managing Director of Hays PA & Secretarial and a judge for the Executive PA Magazine | Hays Awards, commented: “Personal assistants make an invaluable contribution to businesses all over the UK, and through these awards we will give them the recognition they rightly deserve. What better way to thank your PA for their contribution than by giving them a chance to be named the UK’s best PA and win a luxury trip to LA?”
These awards will recognise the: PA of the Year, Newcomer of the Year, Best Organised Event (by a PA), Employer of the Year and Boss of the Year. For more information and to nominate yourself or another PA visit www.hays.co.uk/secretarial
The closing date for entries is Friday 23 August 2013 and the winners will be announced at the gala dinner on 9 October 2013. The prize for the 2013 Executive PA Magazine | Hays PA of the Year is a luxury trip to Los Angeles with two Business Premier class return flights courtesy of Air New Zealand.
Note to Editors
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 31 December 2012 the Group employed 7,810 staff operating from 240 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2012:
- the Group reported net fees of £734 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £128 million;
- the Group placed around 55,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 182,000 people into temporary assignments;
- 33% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 36% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 31% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
- the temporary placement business represented 56% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 44% of net fees;
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7200 3760