Cementing its presence in Exeter, Hays, the leading recruiting expert, has marked its ongoing commitment to the area by launching a new office in the city centre. Over 15 expert consultants will be based in the office at Dix’s Field, Exeter, EX1 1QA. The official launch on Tuesday 12th March is being marked with an event where the Lord Mayor of Exeter, Councillor Rob Newby, will be speaking about employment in the area.
Hays’ recruiting experts in Exeter cover 9 disciplines including education, human resources, office support, accountancy and finance, senior finance, procurement & supply chain, social housing, legal and IT. Our experts have seen an increase in demand in all of these areas over the last 12 months. This demand for qualified professionals is partly due to the significant investment into the planned economic and retail development programme in the area which will strengthen Exeter’s economy.
Geoff Sims, Managing Director of Hays in Exeter, comments: “Exeter is an exciting marketplace, with a number of new initiatives in development such as the Science Park and the City of Science. However, we are still in a challenging economic environment so employers and jobseekers need to be able to access recruitment experts who understand exactly where the opportunities are and have an extensive network of contacts in the area. We look forward to continuing to work closely with local employers over the year ahead.”
Lord Mayor of Exeter, Councillor Rob Newby, comments: "I was very pleased to open the new Hays office in Exeter. In the current financial climate it is great to see an existing business expand in the city to help strengthen the local economy."
For more information and job opportunities visit www.hays.co.uk or to make an appointment with the Exeter office call 01392 348871.
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2012 the Group employed 7,800 staff operating from 245 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2012:
– the Group reported net fees of £734 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £128 million;
– the Group placed around 55,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 182,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 33% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 36% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 31% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 56% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 44% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7200 3760