Hays, the leading recruiting expert, has launched a dedicated mobile-friendly website, allowing job seekers to search for the most up-to-date job opportunities while on the move. Users can search for roles by location, keyword, salary and job type, and will be able to view job specifications and then apply online, all using their mobile phone.
The Hays mobile-enabled website will allow candidates to apply for jobs quickly and efficiently, wherever they are. It is particularly useful for temps and contractors who don’t always have immediate access to a PC but are looking for their next role. The site simplifies the online application process and candidates will also be able to share jobs via Facebook, LinkedIn and email, manage and create job alerts as well as find Hays offices with Google Maps.
For more information visit: www.hays.co.uk
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2012 the Group employed 7,800 staff operating from 245 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2012:
– the Group reported net fees of £734 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £128 million;
– the Group placed around 55,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 182,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 33% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 36% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 31% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 56% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 44% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7200 3760