3 Story Software (3SS), a Hays company, has been awarded a framework agreement contract with the Government Procurement Service (GPS) to provide Software as a Service to government departments. 3SS is already in use by a number of public sector organisations to deliver cost and efficiency savings and improve supplier engagement.
Under the new framework 3 Story Software, a solution for the management of contingent labour, will be available as part of the Government’s G-Cloud initiative to introduce cloud ICT services to government departments, local authorities and the wider public sector. Through the G-Cloud programme government departments will be able to easily access approved cloud IT suppliers through an online catalogue which is fully compliant with EU regulations.
Tony Aylward, Sales Director for 3 Story Software UK & Ireland, says: “Our appointment to the G-Cloud framework will allow numerous government and public sector departments to access our solution to manage their workforces. 3 Story Software is already used by a number of central and local government organisations to realise extensive benefits and savings. Now all government departments will have easy access to a GPS accredited Vendor Management System that will instantly offer visibility, control and cost savings when managing their flexible workforce.
The system is able to accommodate developments in legislation and policy such as automatic pension enrolment and Agency Workers Regulations, and can be used from any location and a variety of devices and platforms, meeting the needs of increasingly flexible workforces. We look forward to supporting the Government Procurement Service’s aim to deliver savings and efficiencies through further partnerships under this G-Cloud agreement.”
For more information on 3 Story Software, visit: http://www.3storysoftware.com
About 3 Story Software
3 Story Software, a Hays company, is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution for the procurement and management of contingent labour, which also expands into adjacent services such as complex project services, continuous services and permanent recruitment. It allows clients, suppliers and candidates to collaborate securely on an easy-to-use web-based platform and can be configured in multiple languages and currencies.
• The company was founded in 2007
• The CEO is one of the original pioneers in the VMS technology sector
• 3SS has datacentres in the UK and US
• 3SS has now been implemented at more than 28 clients in the UK and globally
• $1.4bn of spend is managed through the system
• It offers a multi-tenant solution with self-service management information that is scalable and can be easily configured to meet the company’s individual requirements
• It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hays, the leading global professional recruiting group, following acquisition in May 2011
• As at 31 December 2011 Hays employed 7,988 staff operating from 247 offices in 32 countries across 20 specialisms.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821