Hays has been named as one of the European recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) market leaders in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix Addressing Talent Acquisition in a Diverse Market report. Hays is one of the few European RPO providers that has achieved significant market success and has created robust delivery capabilities for the European market, according to the Everest Group.
The new report analyses market success and delivery capability which is measured by market size, scale of operation, use of technology and European presence.
Steve Weston, Global Head of Hays Corporate Accounts, says, "We are delighted to have been named as one of the European RPO market leaders by Everest Group. This accolade reflects the rollout of a number of large European contracts and our investment into improving our service and technology to meet the needs of our clients. We work hard to build and maintain relationships with our clients so that we can provide a service that is tailored to their needs and business objectives.”
Rajesh Ranjan, Vice President, Everest Group says, “Our report shows that Hays is one of the leaders in the European RPO space with strong market success and delivery capability. Hays saw significant success due to its strengths across scale of operations, scope of offerings, and technology capabilities.”
For further information about Hays please visit: www.hays.com/rpo
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2012 the Group employed 7,800 staff operating from 245 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2012:
– the Group reported net fees of £734 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £128 million;
– the Group placed around 55,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 182,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 33% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 36% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 31% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 56% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 44% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821