Hays, the leading recruiting expert, has been appointed as a supplier of permanent staff to Carlsberg UK, the British arm of one of the world’s leading brewers. Hays will supply permanent staff for roles in sales and marketing, purchasing and logistics, HR, finance, office support, legal and engineering.
Carlsberg has a worldwide portfolio of over 500 brands and 1800 employees across 16 sites in the UK alone. Hays will work in partnership with Carlsberg UK to recruit for vacancies at the brewery's headquarters in Northampton and for logistics and sales roles across the UK.
Paul Marriott, Director at Hays, said: “We are pleased to be working with Carlsberg UK to provide professional staff for their UK operations. Our breadth of expertise means that we are the only supplier recruiting for staff for this full selection of roles. We look forward to working closely with Carlsberg UK to identify the right people with the specialist skills to support their growing business.”
Carlsberg UK's portfolio boasts household name beers including Carlsberg, San Miguel, Tuborg and Tetley's and brews over a billion pints of beer a year at its UK base. The company is currently undergoing a £40m investment programme at its Northampton site which includes the construction of a new bottling line.
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 31 December 2011, the Group employed 7,988 staff operating from 247 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2011:
– the Group reported net fees of £672 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £114 million;
– the Group placed around 60,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 190,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 31% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 33% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 54% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 46% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821