Time is running out to enter the Executive PA Magazine/Hays Awards 2012. If you are a superstar executive assistant or up-and-coming personal assistant then enter by the 31st July to be in with a chance to win.
Hays PA & Secretarial, the leading recruiting expert, has joined forces with Executive PA Magazine to recognise the achievements of the best secretaries, personal assistants (PAs) and executive assistants in the UK. The awards will also celebrate the best bosses and employers of PAs, and the best organised event by a PA.
If you think you or a colleague has what it takes then enter the awards at www.executivepa.com/awards.
Geoff Sims, Managing Director at Hays PA & Secretarial, the leading recruiting expert, says:
“We have been celebrating the successes of high achieving PAs for six years through the Hays PA of the Year Awards, and all of our winners have gone on to become ambassadors for the profession, speaking at events in the UK and all over the world. Don’t miss your chance to enter the awards and be recognised for your hard work.”
The five categories at the awards are:
• PA of the Year
• Newcomer of the Year
• Employer of the Year (sponsored by Brother)
• Boss of the Year (sponsored by Corporate Traveller)
• Best Organised Event (sponsored by LFM)
The panel of judges consists of: Andrew Organ, Publisher, Executive PA Magazine (UK); Cora Lydon, Editor, Executive PA Magazine; Victoria Darragh, EA to Group HR Director, Hays; Katie Clifford, EA to Jacqueline Gold, CEO of Ann Summers; and Geoff Sims, Managing Director at Hays PA & Secretarial.
Entries close on 31st July 2012 and all finalists would need to be available to attend the awards ceremony on Thursday 13th September 2012 in London. For full terms and conditions, and to enter the awards visit: www.executivepa.com/awards
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 31 December 2011, the Group employed 7,988 staff operating from 247 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2011:
– the Group reported net fees of £672 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £114 million;
– the Group placed around 60,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 190,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 31% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 33% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 54% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 46% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821