Hays Education, the leading recruiting expert, is hosting an open day for education professionals in Hastings, offering advice and information on current job opportunities in the area.
Expert consultants will be available at Bannatyne Spa Hotel, Battle Road, Hastings on Tuesday 3 July from 10am to 8pm to meet local education professionals, particularly primary and secondary school teachers, who are looking for a new role.
The open day has been organised in response to increased demand for high quality teachers to support schools on a temporary, long-term and permanent basis. Individuals will be able to speak to experienced consultants working in the local area to gain valuable insight and information on current job opportunities.
Rob Buckingham, Business Director at Hays Education, comments: “This is a great opportunity for local education professionals to find our more about the opportunities available to them and gain useful advice from our expert consultants. We encourage newly qualified teachers in particular to come and see us to find out how to make their application stand out and optimise the chance of securing that important first job.’’
To secure your place at the open day or for further information call Hays on 01273 729465, or visit www.hays.co.uk/education for access to the latest jobs.
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 31 December 2011, the Group employed 7,988 staff operating from 247 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2011:
– the Group reported net fees of £672 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £114 million;
– the Group placed around 60,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 190,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 31% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 33% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 54% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 46% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821