Hays in Preston, the leading recruiting expert, and Napthens Solicitors will be holding a seminar on the 21st June to discuss employment issues facing local employers. The free breakfast seminar will cover hot topics such as disciplinary procedures, discrimination regulations, and the latest changes in tribunal rules and procedures. This event will be held at the Invincibles Lounge, Preston North End between 8 and 10am.
The seminar will include a presentation from Sharron Pamplin, Hays UK & Ireland HR Director and Chris Boyle, Head of Employment at Napthens Solicitors.
Andrew Bredin, Managing Director, Hays said: “Negotiating employment law is a pressing issue for organisations today, and with regulations changing all the time it’s crucial that employers are up to speed with the latest changes. We look forward to welcoming employers from the Preston area to answer their questions about some of the most topical issues in employment law.“
The seminar is open to HR Managers, HR Directors and staff who perform an HR function within an organisation. To register for the breakfast seminar, please contact Isobel Grieve on 01772 567777 or Isobel.Grieve@hays.com.
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 31 December 2011, the Group employed 7,988 staff operating from 247 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2011:
– the Group reported net fees of £672 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £114 million;
– the Group placed around 60,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 190,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 31% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 33% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 54% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 46% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA.
For further press information please contact:
T: 0207 259 8821