If you have been a personal assistant, executive assistant or secretary for less than four years and have already impressed bosses and colleagues with your potential then you could kick-start your career by winning the ‘Newcomer of the Year’ award at the Executive PA Magazine/Hays Awards 2012.
Open to anyone with under four years experience, the award will recognise the rising stars who have already demonstrated their passion and commitment to the profession. Hays PA & Secretarial, the leading recruiting expert, has joined forces with Executive PA Magazine Awards to recognise the achievements of the best secretaries, personal assistants and executive assistants in the UK.
Entries close on the 31st July 2012, so if you think you or a colleague has what it takes then enter the awards at www.ExecutivePA.com/awards.
Geoff Sims, Managing Director at Hays PA & Secretarial, the leading recruiting expert, says: “We are looking for the newcomers to the personal assistant profession who have shown their promise to be the leading PAs of the future. Previous winners of the PA of the Year award have demonstrated that it really is a successful, fulfilling and long term career choice, and we look forward to recognising the achievements of those making their mark in their early years in the profession.
We have been celebrating the successes of high achieving PAs for six years through the Hays PA of the Year Awards, and every year the finalists impress us with their enthusiasm and dedication to the role.
We look forward to finding this year’s winners.”
The five categories at the awards are:
• PA of the Year
• Newcomer of the Year
• Employer of the Year (sponsored by Brother)
• Boss of the Year (sponsored by Corporate Traveller)
• Best Organised Event (sponsored by LFM)
The panel of judges consists of: Andrew Organ, Publisher, Executive PA Magazine (UK); Cora Lydon, Editor, Executive PA Magazine; Victoria Darragh, EA to Group HR Director, Hays; Katie Clifford, EA to Jacqueline Gold, CEO of Ann Summers; and Geoff Sims, Managing Director at Hays PA & Secretarial.
Entries close on 31st July 2012 and all finalists would need to be available to attend the awards ceremony on Thursday 13th September 2012 in London. For full terms and conditions, and to enter the awards visit: www.executivepa.com/awards
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 31 December 2011, the Group employed 7,988 staff operating from 247 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2011:
– the Group reported net fees of £672 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £114 million;
– the Group placed around 60,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 190,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 31% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 33% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland
– the temporary placement business represented 54% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 46% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821