Are you a passionate personal assistant with unrivalled organisational skills, invaluable business insight and the ability to communicate with the most senior people in your organisation? If so you could be named ‘PA of the Year’ at the Executive PA Magazine/Hays Awards 2012.
Hays PA & Secretarial, the leading recruiting expert, has joined forces with the Executive PA Magazine Awards to recognise the achievements of the best secretaries, personal assistants and executive assistants in the UK.
Entries close on the 31st July 2012, so if you think you or a colleague has what it takes then enter the awards at www.ExecutivePA.com/awards.
Finalists in each of the five award categories will receive two places at the Executive PA Magazine | Hays Awards gala dinner celebration at the London Film Museum on the 13th September 2012 and the PA of the Year winner will jet off for a luxury Arabian break courtesy of Le Meridien Al Agah Beach Resort in Fujairah and Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort and Spa in Dubai Conservation Desert.
Geoff Sims, Managing Director at Hays PA & Secretarial, the leading recruiting expert, says:
“Though sometimes overlooked, there’s no doubt that personal assistants, executive assistants and secretaries play a vital role in our biggest business. We have been celebrating the successes of high achieving PAs for six years through the Hays PA of the Year Awards, and every year the finalists impress us with their enthusiasm and dedication to the role. Many of the winners have gone on to speak about the profession at events in the UK and internationally, and have become ambassadors for the PA role as a successful, fulfilling and long term career choice.”
Andrew Organ, Publisher, Executive PA Magazine, says:
“We know that a good PA will make all the difference to both their boss's lives and to overall success of the organisation they work for. The Executive PA Magazine awards have sought out the UK's finest PAs and bosses since 2000. This year the competition will be even fiercer as we join forces with the Hays who have run their own, highly successful, 'PA of the Year' award for the last six years.”
The five categories at the awards are:
• PA of the Year
• Newcomer of the Year
• Employer of the Year (sponsored by Brother)
• Boss of the Year (sponsored by Corporate Traveller)
• Best Organised Event (sponsored by LFM)
The panel of judges consists of: Andrew Organ, Publisher, Executive PA Magazine (UK); Cora Lydon, Editor, Executive PA Magazine; Victoria Darragh, EA to Group HR Director, Hays; Katie Clifford, EA to Jacqueline Gold, CEO of Ann Summers; and Geoff Sims, Managing Director at Hays PA & Secretarial.
Entries close on 31st July 2012 and all finalists need to be available to attend the awards ceremony on Thursday 13th September 2012 in London. For full terms and conditions, and to enter the awards visit: www.executivepa.com/awards/
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
As at 31 December 2011, the Group employed 7,988 staff operating from 247 offices in 32 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2011:
– the Group reported net fees of £672 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £114 million;
– the Group placed around 60,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 190,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 31% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 33% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 54% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 46% of net fees
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, China, Chile, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821