3 Story Software, one of the fastest growing, global contingent workforce and vendor management systems, has recently appointed Bradley Pierson as Chief Operations Officer.
Bradley joins 3 Story Software from Manpower Group where he was the Vice President of RPO Operations for North America. Prior to leading RPO operations he spent the bulk of his career working on the development, implementation and management of some of the first MSP offerings.
“It’s this unique combination of experience that makes Bradley such a valuable addition to the 3 Story Software team” says Tim Cook, Group Digital & Innovation Director at 3 Story Software. “Bradley will leverage his experience to ensure that the 3 Story Software product continues to be affordable, easy to use and functions as best in class. We are delighted to have him on board at such an exciting time of growth for the company.”
For more information on 3 Story Software, visit: www.3storysoftware.com
About 3 Story Software
3 Story Software, a Hays Company, is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution for the procurement and management of contingent labour, which also expands to adjacent services such as complex project services, continuous services and permanent recruitment. It allows clients, suppliers and candidates to collaborate securely on an easy-to-use web-based platform.
· The company was founded in 2007
· The CEO is one of the original pioneers in the VMS technology sector
· The head office is in New Milford, Connecticut, US
· Over 20 clients globally are already using the software system
· 3 Story Software licenses its product directly to customers and through reseller partners
· It offers a multi-tenant solution with self-service management information that is scalable and can be easily configured to meet the company’s individual requirements
· It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hays, the leading global professional recruiting group, following acquisition in May 2011
· As at 31 December 2011 Hays employed 7,988 staff operating from 247 offices in 32 countries across 20 specialisms
For further press information please contact:
T: 020 7259 8821