Hays has been named as one of the top managed service providers (MSP) by HRO Today magazine in its annual MSP "Baker's Dozen" list. This recognition reflects the HR services provided by Hays which helps to reduce costs and time to hire, safeguard against risk, and improve compliance for many of the world’s leading organizations.
The HRO Today Baker's Dozen list ranks the leading providers of MSP services based on data collected and analysed from responses to a global customer satisfaction survey. The survey focuses on services provided, scope and scale of services, and quality and satisfaction with the level of service provided.
Steve Weston, Global Head of Hays Corporate Accounts, comments: “We pride ourselves on providing resourcing expertise to a varied client base, supported by our service culture and global footprint. Working closely with our clients, we help them meet their business objectives whether this is driving cost efficiencies or establishing and improving their market position. We are honoured to be recognized as a leading MSP provider by HRO Today.”
For further information visit www.hays.co.uk
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
As at 31 December 2011, the Group employed 7,988 staff operating from 247 offices in 32 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2011:
– the Group reported net fees of £672 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £114 million;
– the Group placed around 60,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 190,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 31% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 33% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 54% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 46% of net fees
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, China, Chile, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821