Hays Credit Management, the leading recruiting expert, has signed an exclusive agreement with the Institute of Credit Management (ICM), which appoints Hays as the sole provider of a dedicated recruitment and career development service for the ICM. This service is available to all ICM members who are looking to recruit, or find new roles, within the credit management profession.
As well as becoming the sole recruitment provider, this new agreement, which builds on its existing corporate partnership, will see Hays continuing to provide ICM members with exclusive access to an extensive network of specialist consultants, events and forums around the UK, focusing on offering industry insight as well as an award winning recruitment service.
Ceinwen Wilson, UK Head of Hays Credit Management, comments: “Our enhanced partnership with the ICM will enable us to offer a market leading and expert recruitment service to all ICM members. At Hays Credit Management, we pride ourselves on our expertise. All of our consultants are enrolled as affiliate members of the ICM. This, together with our training programmes, ensures consultants keep abreast of the latest trends and issues in the credit management world so that they are able to manage employer and candidate requirements effectively.
“Our specialist expertise means that we are able to deliver the right people to support businesses. We are committed to supporting the credit management industry and look forward to working even more closely with the ICM to meet the complex needs of credit professionals and employers.”
Philip King, Chief Executive of the ICM, says that partnering with industry specialists is a logical extension to the Institute’s member benefits strategy: “Members have always benefited from our contacts in developing their careers, and whereas previously we have provided a niche service, it makes sense to harness the potential of larger, specialist partner organisations for whom recruitment and career development is their raison d’être.”
For further information visit www.hays.co.uk/creditcontrol.
- ends -
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
As at 30 June 2011, the Group employed 7,620 staff operating from 255 offices in 31 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2011:
- the Group reported net fees of £672 million and operating profit** of £114 million;
- the Group placed around 60,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 190,000 people into temporary assignments;
- 31% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 33% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
- the temporary placement business represented 54% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 46% of net fees;
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the United Kingdom and the USA.
For further press information please contact:
Kathryn Jones, Hays
T. 020 7259 8821