With the start of a new year, many people are thinking about how to take the next step in their career. Hays, the leading recruiting expert, will be hosting a career clinic offering practical advice to accountancy, senior finance, taxation and treasury professionals looking to develop their career.
Expert consultants from Hays will be on hand to provide guidance on CV writing, interview techniques, job searching methods and giving presentations on how to sell yourself to potential employers. They will also be able to offer specific advice to individuals who book appointments. The career clinic will be held on Wednesday 25th January at 33 Blagrave Street, Reading, between 6pm – 8pm and presentations will be held at 6pm and again at 7pm.
Richard Alborough, Senior Manager at Hays, comments: “We are looking forward to holding the career clinic in Reading. It is a fantastic opportunity for accountancy and senior finance professionals to find out about the exciting opportunities available as well as share our insight into the recruitment market. It is a competitive market so jobseekers need to make sure they are best placed to find a new job. We hope that people will use the career clinics as an opportunity to tap into our expertise.”
Hays Reading office:
Third Floor, 33 Blagrave Street
For more information and job opportunities visit www.hays.co.uk or to make an appointment with the Reading office call 01189 591751.
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
As at 30 June 2011, the Group employed 7,620 staff operating from 255 offices in 32 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2011:
- the Group reported net fees of £672 million and operating profit** of £114 million;
- the Group placed around 60,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 190,000 people into temporary assignments;
- 31% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 33% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
- the temporary placement business represented 54% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 46% of net fees;
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the United Kingdom and the USA.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821