Hays Credit Management is the proud winner of the CCR Credit Excellence Award 2011, for Contribution to the Credit Industry. The awards ceremony, held in London on Tuesday 4th October, paid tribute to star performers in the credit profession who have achieved outstanding success during the past year.
The Contribution to the Credit Industry Award was given to the organisation/individual that showed exceptional behaviour, market leadership, the ability to deliver real results and going beyond the call of duty to deliver professional excellence.
Ceinwen Wilson, Head of Credit Management at Hays, says, “I'm delighted that we've won this award and so proud of the whole team. It's a fantastic achievement for Hays Credit Management. To win this award is particularly important to us because it recognises our expertise in industry, our ability to bring people in credit together and how we have transformed the careers of individuals and strengthened the credit department of organisations.
“The credit industry has been overlooked for its importance within businesses for too long – Hays Credit Management recognises this, and goes out of its way to promote credit management as a successful, fulfilling and long term career choice.”
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
As at 30 June 2011, the Group employed 7,620 staff operating from 255 offices in 31 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2011:
- the Group reported net fees of £672 million and operating profit** of £114 million;
- the Group placed around 60,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 190,000 people into temporary assignments;
- 31% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 33% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
- the temporary placement business represented 54% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 46% of net fees;
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the United Kingdom and the USA
For further press information please contact:
Hays PR Team
T. 020 7259 8821