Hays, the recruiting expert, has expanded its operations in Liverpool with the opening of a new office on Tithebarn Street in Liverpool’s city centre. The new office will be home to over 40 recruitment consultants across specialist sectors including construction and property, education, marketing, HR, senior finance and IT.
Andrew Bredin, Regional Managing Director for Hays in the North West, said: “The opening of our new office demonstrates our continued investment and commitment to Liverpool. We have been working with businesses in Liverpool to meet their recruitment needs for 25 years, and this move to bring together our consultants in the city into one office will allow employers and applicants greater access to the specialist knowledge of our consultants in different sectors.”
The official launch on Thursday 1st December was marked with a client event where local chef Adam Franklin entertained guests with cookery demonstrations.
For further information and access to jobs, visit www.hays.co.uk.
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
As at 30 June 2011, the Group employed 7,620 staff operating from 255 offices in 31 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2011:
- the Group reported net fees of £672 million and operating profit** of £114 million;
- the Group placed around 60,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 190,000 people into temporary assignments;
- 31% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 33% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
- the temporary placement business represented 54% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 46% of net fees;
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the United Kingdom and the USA.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821