Hays Construction, the leading recruiting expert, has seen the demand for construction professionals dramatically increase in New Zealand. In a bid to attract professionals with the right skills and experience many construction companies are turning to the UK.
Diane Boyce, Manager at Hays, says: “The recent earthquakes, in Christchurch, have left the construction and property industry preparing for major commercial and domestic reconstruction. As a result we have seen the demand for construction professionals increase and New Zealand based businesses look overseas for talented individuals to help re-build Christchurch.”
Hays is currently recruiting for Mainzeal, a leading construction contractor, in New Zealand. The organisation has worked on some exciting projects within the health, education, government, local municipal, industrial, commercial, recreational and sport, and retail and hospitality building sectors.
Diane Boyce says, “Working abroad can open doors and allow professionals to work on interesting projects that they may not have the opportunity to experience in the UK. It also enables professionals to experience different cultures and see different parts of the world.
“We are currently helping Mainzeal recruit and have a number of exciting positions, including project management, site management and quantity surveying roles. Individuals with relevant experience who are interested in applying should speak with one of our consultants who will be able to provide expert career advice.''
For more information contact Diane Boyce on 0207 259 8831 or visit www.hays.net.nz
Hays plc (the "Group") of the leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Australia and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
As at 30 June 2010, the Group employed 6,845 staff operating from 270 offices in 28 countries across 17 specialisms.
For the year ended 30 June 2010:
– the Group reported net fees of £557.7 million and operating profit of £80.5 million;
– the Group placed around 50,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 180,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 26% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 30% in Continental Europe & RoW and 44% in the United Kingdom & Ireland
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE and the United Kingdom.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821