Hays Education, the leading recruiting expert, has chosen Carrie Sant as Wirral’s Top Temporary Worker. The award, which was presented to Carrie, is in recognition of her work as a Teaching Assistant. Carrie says: “It was a lovely surprise, it was nice to be recognised for my work and I would like to thank everyone at Hays and Ladymount Catholic Primary School.”
“Carrie has been a great addition to the team. She quickly settled in and has shown initiative and flair in all aspects of school life. Her care for the children with whom she works is outstanding and perfectly complements the catholic ethos of our school”, says Margaret Jackson, Headteacher of Ladymount Catholic Primary School in the Wirral.
Brendan Ryan, Manager at Hays Education, comments: “We are pleased to be able to recognise the vital role that temporary staff play in educational institutions. Temporary work offers independence, flexibility, variety and the opportunity to learn something new and meet new people. In the current economic climate, it is allowing employers to be flexible with their staffing and adapt to the challenging environment.”
For further information on local recruitment opportunities please contact Hays Education on 0800 389 1336 or visit www.hays.co.uk/education.
Hays Education is part of Hays plc (the "Group") the leading global specialist recruiting group. It is the market leader in the UK and Australia, and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe. As at 31 December 2010, the Group employed 7,086 staff operating from 257 offices in 30 countries across 17 specialisms.
For the year ended 30 June 2010:
- the Group reported net fees of £557.7 million and operating profit before exceptional items of £80.5 million;
- the Group placed around 50,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 180,000 people into temporary assignments;
- 26% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 30% in Continental Europe & RoW and 44% in the United Kingdom & Ireland
- the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees; and
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, USA and the United Kingdom.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821