Local pupils at Kings Ash Primary School in Paignton, have won an award for their outstanding attendance record. The award, which is sponsored by Hays Education, the leading recruiting expert, was given to students on 8th April 2011, during the school’s celebratory assembly.
Jennifer Edghill, Senior Consultant at Hays Education says: “We are proud to partner with Kings Ash Primary to sponsor these awards. It is a fantastic opportunity to recognise those students that have excellent attendance records and show outstanding commitment to their education. We look forward to continuing to work closely with the school in the future. Our congratulations go out to the award winners.”
“We are very grateful to Hays for providing these awards. The children were excited and pleased to receive them. We are always keen to reward good attendance in our school as we know the difference it can make to children achieving their potential," says Mrs Tracey Jones, Head Teacher at Kings Ash Primary.
For further information please visit www.hays.co.uk/education.
Hays plc is the leading global specialist recruitment group. It is market leader in the UK and Australia, and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe.
As at 31 December 2010, the Group employed 7,086 staff operating from 257 offices in 30 countries across 17 specialisms.
For the year ended 30 June 2010:
– The Group reported net fees of £557.7 million and operating profit before exceptional items of £80.5 million;
– The Group placed around 50,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 180,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 26% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 30% in Continental Europe & RoW and 44% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees; and
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, USA and the United Kingdom
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821