Local pupils at St Margaret’s Primary School, in Torquay, have won awards for their outstanding attendance record. The award, which is sponsored by Hays Education, the leading recruiting expert, was given to the students on the on 14th January 2011, during the school’s celebratory assembly.
Jennifer Edghill, Senior Consultant at Hays Education, says: “We are proud to partner with St Margaret’s Primary School to sponsor these awards. It is a fantastic opportunity to help motivate students and reward outstanding commitment. We look forward to continuing to work closely with the school in the future. Our congratulations go out to the award winners.”
"St Margaret’s Primary is very grateful to Hays for providing these awards. The children were excited and delighted to receive them. We are always keen to reward good attendance in our school which is vital if the children are to achieve their potential," says Mr Breeze, Head Teacher at St Margaret’s Primary.
For further information please visit www.hays.co.uk/education.
Hays Education is part of Hays plc (the "Group") the leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Australia and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
As at 30 June 2010, the Group employed 6,845 staff operating from 270 offices in 28 countries across 17 specialisms.
For the year ended 30 June 2010:
– the Group reported net fees of £557.7 million and operating profit of £80.5 million;
– the Group placed around 50,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 180,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 26% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 30% in Continental Europe & RoW and 44% in the United Kingdom & Ireland
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE and the United Kingdom.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821