Hays Construction, the leading recruiting expert, is hosting a workshop for jobseekers at its Bromley office, located at 132-138 High Street. The event will take place on the 12th April 2011 between 6pm and 8pm, welcoming local people looking for a new job in housing management.
The open day has been organised in response to increased demand for these professionals, a positive sign for the construction industry. Jobseekers will be able to speak to expert recruiters based in the area and discuss possible employment options.
Rob Fry, Operations Director at Hays Construction, comments: “The open day will provide us with the perfect platform to meet people in the local community and share information about local job opportunities, as well as offering useful advice and market knowledge. Our expert consultants are available to support and manage job searches, as well as provide invaluable CV and interview tips to help jobseekers stand out in a competitive jobs market.’’
To secure your place at the open day call 020 8464 6678.
Visit www.hays.co.uk/construction for access to the latest jobs.
Hays plc is the leading global specialist recruitment group. It is market leader in the UK and Australia, and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe.
As at 31 December 2010, the Group employed 7,086 staff operating from 257 offices in 30 countries across 17 specialisms.
For the year ended 30 June 2010:
- The Group reported net fees of £557.7 million and operating profit before exceptional items of £80.5 million;
- The Group placed around 50,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 180,000 people into temporary assignments;
- 26% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 30% in Continental Europe & RoW and 44% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
- The temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees; and
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, USA and the United Kingdom
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821