This prestigious framework agreement contract has been awarded to Hays by PfH, the national buying consortium dedicated to social housing. It enables UK social housing organisations to go directly to Hays to recruit talent, which will help employers reduce costs and management time associated with lengthy tender processes.
Matt Lewis, Director at Hays Social Housing says: “We are delighted to be offered the opportunity to develop our already close working relationships across the housing sector. This endorsement reflects our expertise and experience in supporting registered providers both in attracting people who can add real value to organisations and the customers they serve, and also our work with our partners in support of their own local goals and objectives.
“Using our specialist recruitment expertise and local reach we look forward to supporting more registered providers in reducing recruitment costs, increasing quality and, most importantly, working together to positively impact on local communities.”
Sam Grimes, Commercial Executive for the PfH Recruitment Services Framework says: “This is a very exciting Framework for our Members as labour procurement accounts for a huge spend in the housing sector and temporary labour will continue to be a crucial factor in providing increased flexibility for our Member organisations in the current economic climate. We’re aiming to put housing organisations in control of purchasing agency staff by managing suppliers on their behalf, retaining clarity within a complex area of spend through the continuation of transparent invoicing and standardised commission rates and providing options for managed services to generate significant cost savings and efficiencies.”
For further information about Hays please visit: www.hays.co.uk/socialhousing
Hays Social Housing is part of Hays plc (the "Group") the leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Australia and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
As at 30 June 2010, the Group employed 6,845 staff operating from 270 offices in 28 countries across 17 specialisms.
For the year ended 30 June 2010:
– the Group reported net fees of £557.7 million and operating profit of £80.5 million;
– the Group placed around 50,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 180,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 26% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 30% in Continental Europe & RoW and 44% in the United Kingdom & Ireland
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE and the United Kingdom.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821