The recent recession presented many challenges, both for businesses and individuals, within the marketing sector. This is why the MARAs were established, to recognise recruitment agencies that best responded to the market conditions and confronted the need for change.
Tony Keel, Regional Director at Hays Marketing, comments: “We are delighted to have won this award as it recognises our continued focus on providing exceptional client service, offering insight into the marketing sector and our understanding of our clients. We are doing everything we can to ensure that we provide an optimum service and winning this award helps to show that we are succeeding."
For more information about Hays Marketing please visit: www.hays.co.uk/marketing
Hays Marketing is part of Hays plc (the "Group") is the leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Australia and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
As at 30 June 2010, the Group employed 6,845 staff operating from 270 offices in 28 countries across 17 specialisms.
For the year ended 30 June 2010:
– the Group reported net fees of £557.7 million and operating profit of £80.5 million;
– the Group placed around 50,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 180,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 26% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 30% in Continental Europe & RoW and 44% in the United Kingdom & Ireland
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE and the United Kingdom.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821