Simon Hudson, Director at Hays Healthcare, comments: “We are working with the MoD to provide temporary recruitment, which will ensure they have access to the best talent, that the temps have undergone vigorous checks and that it is carried out in the most cost effective manner. Our national and international network of offices provides us with knowledge of the local and global medical and clinical staffing provision. We understand the sector and the specialist roles and know how to identify the best people for the roles. The current job market for doctors and other healthcare professionals is stable as they all benefit from a more secure job environment due to prevailing shortages.”
For further information about Hays Healthcare please visit www.hays.co.uk/healthcare
Hays Healthcare is part of Hays plc (the "Group") the leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Australia and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
As at 30 June 2010, the Group employed 6,845 staff operating from 270 offices in 28 countries across 17 specialisms.
For the year ended 30 June 2010:
– the Group reported net fees of £557.7 million and operating profit of £80.5 million;
– the Group placed around 50,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 180,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 26% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 30% in Continental Europe & RoW and 44% in the United Kingdom & Ireland
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE and the United Kingdom.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821