Matt Lewis, Business Director at Hays Social Housing, comments: “We are working with Golden Gates Housing Trust to ensure they project a strong employer brand, online and offline, in order to attract top talent. In addition to managing all of their recruitment we will be working with them to provide specialist job-seeking advice to local residents, which will support the local council’s objectives in terms of reducing unemployment and improving the local community.”
Gary Cookson, Business Manager: Human Resources and Organisational Development at Golden Gates Housing Trust says: “We are committed to making sure the quality of homes and neighbourhoods are second to none and providing an excellent housing service, which will continuously improve the quality of life for local people. Working with Hays will improve our ability to recruit talented individuals to service the local community but also gives us access to recruitment and career transition experts, who can offer top rate advice on the skills residents need to get into employment.”
For further information about Hays Social Housing please visit: www.hays.co.uk/socialhousing
For further information about Golden Gates Housing please visit: http://www.gght-jobs.org.uk/
Hays plc (the "Group") is the leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Australia and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
As at 30 June 2010, the Group employed 6,845 staff operating from 270 offices in 28 countries across 17 specialisms.
For the year ended 30 June 2010:
– the Group reported net fees of £557.7 million and operating profit of £80.5 million;
– the Group placed around 50,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 180,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 26% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 30% in Continental Europe & RoW and 44% in the United Kingdom & Ireland
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE and the United Kingdom.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821