Jo Curtis, Manager at Hays Education, comments: “We are proud to partner with Hannah More Primary school to sponsor the new equipment. We look forward to continuing to work closely with the school in the future and we hope all the children enjoy the equipment throughout their school years.”
Sue Ramsay, Deputy Head at Hannah More Primary School, comments: “We are thrilled to have this gift and be able to purchase some new equipment for our playground. Playtime is a key part of the day for the children and it is great to see them thoroughly enjoying the new equipment.”
For further information please contact Hays Education on 0117 927 9369 or visit Hays Education.
Hays Education is part of Hays plc (the "Group") the leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Australia and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
As at 30 June 2010, the Group employed 6,845 staff operating from 270 offices in 28 countries across 17 specialisms.
For the year ended 30 June 2010:
– the Group reported net fees of £557.7 million and operating profit of £80.5 million;
– the Group placed around 50,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 180,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 26% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 30% in Continental Europe & RoW and 44% in the United Kingdom & Ireland
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE and the United Kingdom.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821