Paul Thomas, Director at Hays Senior Finance, comments: “We are delighted to have won this award as it recognises the crucial role we play in the careers of accountants in small and medium sized businesses nationwide. We are doing everything we can to ensure that we provide an optimum service and winning these awards helps to show that we are succeeding."
David Woodgate, Chief Executive of the IFA, said: “We are over the moon with the calibre of this year’s winners; the IFA is well on its journey to achieving our goal of becoming the professional accountancy body of choice for the SME sector. The IFA achievement awards are a remarkable celebration of success within this sector.”
Find out more about Hays Senior Finance.
For more information about the IFA please visit: www.ifa.org.uk
Hays Senior Finance is part of Hays plc (the "Group") the leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Australia and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
As at 30 June 2010, the Group employed 6,845 staff operating from 270 offices in 28 countries across 17 specialisms.
For the year ended 30 June 2010:
– the Group reported net fees of £557.7 million and operating profit of £80.5 million;
– the Group placed around 50,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 180,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 26% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 30% in Continental Europe & RoW and 44% in the United Kingdom & Ireland
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE and the United Kingdom.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821