The judges felt that the collaborative working ethos between Babcock DynCorp, Defence Estates and their supply chain partners was clearly demonstrated through co-location of staff and a shared and mutually accessible management information system, making them the winners.
Coleen Cloherty, Manager at Hays Facilities Management, comments: “We were delighted to be sponsoring this award and continuing to support the industry. It rewards and recognises all the hard work put in by professionals across the country. This is a fantastic result for Babcock DynCorp, who is clearly leading the way in the public sector - well done!”
Geoff Adams, Operations Director at Babcock DynCorp, comments: “I am very pleased to win our award as I believe this reflects the various endeavours to develop our people and our relationships with the customers.”
For more information about Hays please visit Hays Facilities Management.
Hays Facilities Management is part of Hays plc (the "Group") the leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Australia and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
As at 30 June 2010, the Group employed 6,845 staff operating from 270 offices in 28 countries across 17 specialisms.
For the year ended 30 June 2010:
– the Group reported net fees of £557.7 million and operating profit of £80.5 million;
– the Group placed around 50,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 180,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 26% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 30% in Continental Europe & RoW and 44% in the United Kingdom & Ireland
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE and the United Kingdom.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7259 8821