SPECIALIST LEADERSHIP RECRUITMENT
Hays delivers interim and permanent recruitment campaigns at all levels of school leadership within academies, primary, secondary, faith, independent and special schools. We also offer a range of flexible consultancy services, including one-to-one coaching and interview training to schools, governors and local authorities.
When you work in partnership with us, you will engage recruitment experts who:
- Believe in the transformational nature of inspiring leadership • Work holistically to value all stakeholders
- Build honest and transparent relationships
- Take responsibility in ensuring the right appointment for you, whatever it takes
- Value equal opportunities and diversity
- Keep learning to develop our expertise in a dynamic educational landscape
We constantly review our delivery and performance to ensure that we give you an exceptional and consistent service. The feedback we receive from both clients and candidates, coupled with our success rate, bears this out. We are passionate about what we do and relish the opportunity to support you through the challenge of your recruitment process.
- We deliver successful consultancy projects for clients within local and central government, including coaching over 2,500 aspiring heads and deputies through a series of personalised one-to-one consultations to accelerate their move to headship
- Our Leadership team also works with local authorities supporting their succession planning strategies through training and coaching school leaders and governors
- Hays has exclusive permanent recruitment partnerships with hundreds of schools and is assisting them in their ongoing challenges and efforts towards continued improvement
- We have an extensive UK database of over 7,000 leadership candidates, developed through successful search and selection campaigns, and an increasing portfolio of recently retired and experienced headteacher interim candidates