With its global platform and office network, coupled with a client portfolio of most of the largest and most prestigious pharmaceutical, medical technology and biotech companies in the world today, Hays Life Scienceshas never been in a better position to assist you in relocating to a different country.
Hays Life Sciences has extensive experience in cross border recruiting, sponsoring and re-locating specialised life science talent from all over the world and supplying them on either a temporary or full time basis.
As an integral part of its service offering Hays Life Sciences will not only help you in finding the right job in the right location for you, but also provide support and guidance on any relocation issues, including through the sometimes complex visa applications, and cultural induction processes.
If you are considering working internationally and are interested in understanding the visa and work permit restrictions in the country of your choice, please see our relocation support links below, or get in touch with us directly.
Hays Life Sciences is continuously looking to expand their clinical and pharmaceutical staffing teams as well as medical technology staffing teams across all functional areas throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
We are currently interested in talking to the following people
- Life Sciences graduate trainees with excellent communication skills and hunger for success.
- Experienced life science staffing consultants or executive search consultants
- Experienced recruitment or human resource professionals who want to crosstrain into life sciences staffing
- Experienced clinical professionals who are interested in cross training into staffing consultancy
In return, you can expect
- Excellent earning potential
- Excellent career prospects - strong ethos for promotion from within
- An International environment, working for a global, market leading company
Working in recruitment
Working in recruitment can be a very vibrant and exciting career, where you develop lasting relationships with a wide variety of people in some of the largest global companies in the world.
It is fast paced and demanding but can also be very rewarding. For the right individuals it offers great earning potential and career prospects.
To succeed in this industry you need to be an ambitious self starter, independent, result driven, a good communicator, goal orientated and enthusiastic. You would also be well served if you have a natural sales ability, common sense, resilience and diplomacy.
To read more about the recruitment industry and why a career in recruitment is a good thing, download this PDF from the Recruitment and employment confederation (REC).