We will carry out a full cost review to create a charge structure to enable you to forecast spend effectively, increase efficiencies and meet budget commitments. We also tailor our service to ensure that it best suits your school's individual needs. And when you work in partnership with Hays to recruit temporary staff, you’ll receive the following exceptional benefits:
Guaranteed service delivery
- Specified lead times - We will draw up a service level agreement to cover all temporary vacancies in return for access to all detailed benefits.
- One point of contact backed by an expert delivery team - We will assign you one point of contact, alongside a team of specialist consultants who'll be on hand to assist you with all your recruitment needs.
- Extended working interviews - Every temporary worker that we recommend for vacancies of over four weeks can be provided on a half-day trial working interview.
- Priority access to preferred candidates - Preferred candidates will be reserved for your school.
We’ll give you a composite weekly or monthly invoice for all temporary staff provided to reduce administration and offer a more environmentally friendly payment process.
Rebate for services delivered
At the end of the 12 month period we will give you a rebate according to the value of services we deliver throughout the agreement .
To reward you for your continued business, the value of the rebate will increase through the first, second and third years to the maximum rebate amount.
- Skills testing - We offer a range of online sector-specific skills tests for support staff, including standard software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Safeguarding training - All of our temporary staff complete training modules covering safeguarding, health and safety, e-safety and roles & responsibilities.
You can also purchase the online training courses to deliver to permanent members of staff at a discounted rate.
Free best value audit of HR and back office systems
Through our partnership with Strictly Education we can offer you a free audit of HR and back office systems to improve cost and time efficiencies.
Priority access to specialist resources
When you work with Hays, you will also receive:
- Invitations to workshops, seminars and networking events - You'll receive exclusive invitations to Hays seminars at no charge for the duration of the agreement.
- E-newsletter updates - You'll also be entitled to receive Hays e-newsletters covering national education issues.
For further information on partnering with Hays for temporary recruitment and the exclusive benefits you'll receive please email email@example.com.