Following on from the success of last year’s CCH UK Conference, Hays Public Practice is sponsoring the event once again. Held at the 5-star Grove Hotel and Spa in Hertfordshire UK, this 2 day event offers an excellent opportunity to network with fellow Partners and senior professionals from accountancy firms in addition to learning and sharing best practice.
Example topics include:
- Virtualisation and the transformation of IT environments
- Collaborating with your clients in an online world
- From hoodie to hero: generation Y’s social media skills are good for your business
- Tax planning: why is it suddenly against the law?
- Understanding yourself, understanding others: happiness and the keys to true business success
Delegate places are limited to 150. Find out more about the event or book your place now.