Microsoft have partnered with QA, the UK’s leading IT training company, for a Microsoft Advanced Apprenticeship program.
The program, fully funded by the government, pays 16 – 18 year olds £100 a week to work for Microsoft partners. Hays is running assessment centres for suitable candidates in Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, London and Slough.
- Microsoft Certification Technical Specialist (MCTS), Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP, CompTIA A+ & N+
- City & Guild Diploma and Certificate + Essential Skills for Apprentices
- Business & IT Sales Certificate
- Be aged between 16 -18
- Be currently unemployed
- Be qualified with 5 GSCEs (Maths and English is a must)
- Not be undertaking any training
For further details and to apply, visit our microsite or contact Gennaro Capasso on 0207 588 7006.