Our objectives in these sessions include increasing your knowledge of the unique recruitment process for school leadership posts and increasing your confidence and self-awareness through reflection on your strengths and skill-set. The consultations provide candidates with a structure and focus to scaffold their preparation for and delivery at interview.
We offer four 60 minute consultations:
- Securing an Interview – Help with supporting statements
- Improving Interview Delivery – Interview technique
- Selection Centres – Informal activities and presentations
- Skills Awareness for Headship – Behaviour profile, interview technique and leadership skills discussion
Find out more about these consultations, read some reviews and set up your own consultation.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 721579 to register your interest in a consultation and for information on how to secure funding.
Alongside our consultations we also offer you a range of online resources to support you in your search for your ideal interim or permanent position. Just click on the links below to access the support you need:
- Supporting statement advice
- Selection centre advice
- Sample interview questions
- Writing a CV
- Advice on presentations
- Useful contacts and links