With our consultants holding an average tenure of five years, they are well equipped to secure the right skills for your business. Our extensive database, efficient recruitment processes and knowledgeable consultants allow us to source credible interims within 24 hours, enabling your organisation to maintain momentum.
Whether you are looking for a qualified accountant or someone more operational, we will deliver interim professionals who can make a lasting impact and solve a number of issues, including:
- Driving turnaround / change programs
- Evaluating new projects and business opportunities
- Reviewing financial controls and implementing streamlined processes
- Renegotiating terms with suppliers or changing banking facilities
- Supporting mergers or acquisitions
- Developing long-range plans for organisational growth
Not only are they more cost-effective than management consultants, but senior finance interims are also highly equipped to:
- Implement strategies
- Handle planning and budgeting
- Use tested, practical solutions
- Often, they can apply their cross-sector experience.
With references taken after each assignment, you can rest assured that our interims come highly recommended by organisations that are similar to yours.
Get in touch to discuss how one of Hays’ qualified finance interims’ fresh perspectives can contribute to your organisation.