I am currently representing a CertITM individual with a first class honours degree and experience in both the banking and hospitality industry. This individual has been responsible for FX trading including liquidity management swaps, global FX hedging programs and FX exposure trades as well as daily cash and liquidity management on multi-currency.
Notable achievements and responsibilities in the past 2 years have included:
- Project lead in the design and implementation of a global intercompany netting system which will reduce the number of bank transactions and FX exposures, saving an estimated USD 1.3 million per annum
- Ran multi-currency, multi-lateral netting on payment information provided by local intercompany affiliates
- Worked with Kyriba, TMS, to track debt and investments, create direct payment connection, and automate General Ledger postings
- Forecasting for short term funding position of in-house bank and EMEA region to ensure adequate liquidity
- Managed cash and liquidity via term deposits, money market funds and ECP
- Executed all FX trading activity – liquidity management swaps, global FX hedging program and FX exposure trades
This individual has a strong back ground in FX trading, client management and exceptional IT skills, and is currently studying for their AMCT qualification. They are looking for a role that will make use of their knowledge of investments and FX but also allow them to further develop.