Our expert opinion
Steve is an experienced Telecoms engineer with a proven background of customer satisfaction and work success, which has lead to promotion and recognition wherever he has been.
Happy to Travel, Steve is often left to his own initiative in order to have jobs completed, on time and within an overall set budget. Steve is always aware of his reputation and presentation and the effect that this has on both client and customer alike, and so works meticulously to make sure the very highest levels of professionalism are maintained.
With some exposure to internal PABX/PBX systems Steve is ideally looking for a new challenge in this field and having got a taste of this more mental/logical approach is keen to come in at entry level in order to progress his career further in this field.
· BT Accreditations A9, A12, A15, C5, D1, E1, E2, E3, E4, F5, G1
· Vastly experienced in all categories of CAT5/CAT6 cabling
· HP Switch and Cisco Phone experience
· Keen to advance on his exposure to Avaya IP Office installations.
· Taking CCNA on own initiative to broaden and progress career.